Monday 25 November 2013

Greetings cards....

At last I have decided upon a set of greetings cards to help promote my work.
Taken from selections of my original prints and collages they are digitally printed on 300gsm heavyweight card with a white, silk, self seal 120gsm envelope and are individually cellophane wrapped for protection.  Here's a picture of the full set....



They cost £2.50 individually or £10.00 for a set of your selection of five cards, plus postage and packing of £1.50 to destinations within the United Kingdom
Or a combination of three designs for £6.75 again plus postage as above.
Here's a few suggested combinations.....


 1
 

2
 
3
 

4

5


6


7

Please leave me a comment or contact me by email if you are interested in buying the cards, but if you hurry and check out my Facebook page I currently have a giveaway offer on for the full set of ten cards for free click here to see more https://www.facebook.com/suzi.thompson.printmaker?ref=hl 


No comments:

Post a Comment