Saturday 25 May 2013

Holmfirth Art Week...

I have got through the public draw to be able to exhibit my work at Holmfirth Art Week this year. The exhibition runs from Sunday the 7th of July until Saturday the 13th.

I am very, very pleased to have the opportunity to exhibit at such a well known event and alongside so many other talented artists, both amateur and professional.
My two exhibition collagraphs will be...

autumn meadow
 

midnight garden

I will be also selling some smaller collagraph and solar plate prints and greetings cards in the market section of the fair. Any commissions taken from sales are donated to the charity Macmillan Cancer Support a very worthy cause and the whole event is organised by volunteers so all proceeds after costs go direct to the charity.

Please come to visit and give your support to such a fantastic event and worthwhile charity.
Hope to see you there ....

www.holmfirthartweek.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment