Friday 28 March 2014

Seacourt Mini Print Exhibition....

Yesterday saw these three mini prints off in the post to Seacourt Print Workshop in Northern Ireland for their Mini Print Exhibition.



 


The format is the same as the 20:20 exchange with Hot Bed Press in Manchester in that the size of paper for the prints must be 20cm square. 
Any hand pulled print techniques are acceptable and it's a selling exhibition running through April and May. The difference being that you can select to send three different prints, as I have done, or three from the same edition but you don't have to generate an edition of 25 identical prints as required for the 20:20 exchange.
I hope I have a little luck of the Irish and my three collagraphs all find new homes to live at- and that it's the start of another developing relationship for my work.
More information about Seacourt Print Workshops and the exhibition can be found on their website here:


No comments:

Post a Comment