Friday 19 October 2012

Hot Bed Press 20:20 print exchange

I have succeeded in my first edition of 25 prints for entry to the Hot Bed Press 20:20 Print Exchange for 2012. This year there are over 400 artists taking part from 33 print workshops and I'm excited to be one of the 20 participants from WYPW taking part - see links below for more info plus a link to my image on Flickr.
I had my fingers crossed of keeping my collagraph plate together and in one piece until the last few of the addition had been printed, a real challenge- the plate managed 25 for the addition plus a couple of AP's in the end before bits started to come away and I was chuffed to bits with the results and as pleased as punch at managing to create my first real edition run.



Meadow

Finished print- not the best image but I'm sure the Flickr images via the Hot Bed site will be loads better -think that's something I need to look at next year taking decent digital images!



lots of meadow!
 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hot_bed_press/8211051208/in/set-72157632076675695
www.hotbedpress.org/exhibitions/2020-print-exchange/
http://www.wypw.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment