Sunday 23 March 2014

New work on the go and Open Up Studio event....

I've been working on some new collages and prints for exhibitions and events I have coming up over the spring and summer.

May is set to be busy with Open Up Studios, Wentworth Art Fair and the open print exhibition at Seacourt in Ireland all happening around the same time...phew!


                          
                                                                       Ty Eiddew



It's great to be busy printing and trying out new collagraph plates based on my landscape studies around the Wentworth Estate I made last Spring.




                          
                                                            This Mornings Walk



I'm hoping that the Wentworth themed ones prove to be a success at their annual Art Fair during the bank holiday weekend at the end of May.

Open Up Studio is also something I've wanted to be involved in for some time and I'm looking forward to meeting people at my studio and talking through what inspires me and my working processes. I'll be open on the Sunday 4th and Monday 5th of May plus Sunday the 11th if you want to come along and say hello, there promises to be a slice of cake on offer too...
Here's the link for my page on the Open Up website plus there's lots of info about the event and the other participating artists on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment