Saturday 19 April 2014

New Stockist


I'm very pleased to say that my work will be available to buy in Sheffield from the 1st of May at All Good Stuff, Butchers Works, Arundel Street.

I'm planning to have prints and collages, both framed and un-framed alongside my cards, notebooks, gift tags and book marks. 

 

Also some new bookmarks using English woods, Oak,Cedar and Sycamore which will be hand stencilled and printed using similar designs to my recycled card and paper ones.


I'm really looking forward to being a part of this venture which is concentrating on supporting and promoting the work of local based artisans on a not for profit basis. 

There will also be the opportunity for skill sharing and workshops in the future- so an ideal opportunity for the Collaged Collagraph Landscape workshops I have planned. 



No comments:

Post a Comment