Sunday 3 August 2014

Catching up .....


So much has been happening lately that I've neglected posting on here for quite a while, many apologies.

I have been busy making and printing to keep up with sales at All Good Stuff at Butchers Works plus work for Holmfirth Art Week and the Art Cafe and Deli at Penistone. 
 
I'm pleased to say that Song Thrush, which you can just see a bit of on the right here. ....

  
found a new home at Holmfirth last week. I hope the new owners are getting as much enjoyment from their new purchase as we did the short time it was with us.

My new range of bug inspired cards and mugs seem to be going well at All Good stuff....


and the rest of the ceramic range should be ready in time for Art In The Garden weekend at the Botanical Gardens in Sheffield in September  - meeting a potter on Tuesday to discuss firing so fingers crossed.
 

There's lots more to do for new Gallery contacts plus Sheffield Printmakers exhibition and print fair 'Off the Press' at The Workstation in October during the Off The Shelf festival in Sheffield. 
I am also doing a couple of pop up shops in November and December and hopefully Kelham Island Victorian Christmas fair, plus there's the garden project I have on the go next door (progress pictures to follow soon)  
Phew! so busy all round but extremely happy.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment